Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

This is my reading activity (Gold mining)

So what I had to learn was Identify key supporting information and supporting details in an article.
I liked this activity because I found heaps of things that happened and that I have never known of in this story. I kinda didn't like it because it was a bit hard trying to put information into my own words.It was mostly easy because of how me and my partner were working together on it.maybe next time I should try and gather information and put it into my own words.I hope you enjoy my work that I did this week.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you you have shown how you can find key information and supporting detail in an article, and written an in depth learning story to go with it. It is great that you have learnt so much about an important piece of NZ history too.

    ReplyDelete