Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Saturday fun day

Today I woke up and thought that I had my prize giving with my team tomorrow but than my mum said I had it today I got ready hoping that it wouldn´t be active so me and my dad went down to Whangarei all day me and my team meet up at people´s penitential. We got there had our prize giving and after prize giving we had a mean as feed we hanged out after the beautiful Kai we had and cached up with each other it was real cool. But unfortunate it was active. We went to shot off and got to temple bowling and lazier maze we were sitting around so we could sort out our teams for the day so we went to go and do temple bowling first I was in front of my group with maxamin of 10 points in front but then my dad cached up the lucky feather and bet me by 6 points. We were waiting for these old ladies to hurry up and finish there time in the lazier maze they finished and my team just wanted to get in there and bet our opponents so ran in the and were blasting each other my team was winning we had a really good strategy and the other team were just running for the lives. WE WON!!. We went to go to flip out and checked in we were doing tricks and flips on the tramp after an hour I hopped off the tramp and went to go take a break because I was sweating like a pig then I went to go and jump back on the tramp for about 20 minutes or so and then we left and said our goodbyes and can wait to see them next year. THE END!!!!!!
Why I chose this writing? because it was something that was fun in the weekend and I wanted to write about.
What I found easy and hard? I found it easy because its a simple story to tell and I really didn´t find anything hard.
What is my next step? To use all the structural features appropriate to the genre. And I use a range of language features that are appropriate to the purpose and show that I have used them for effect.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an action packed day! Maybe next time when you write, pick one part of the day and describe it in more detail. What was it like to be there? what did you see? Feel? Smell? Hear? Taste etc

    ReplyDelete