Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Free writing

NETBALL
Saturday 22/06/19
Last game of round 1
On Saturday my team was playing against our B team called Kawakawa Pulse, we started off the game, I got put in GD it was hard for me because I was really tired and I knew that I had to run a lot but I stuck to my strengths and I focused on the game because I didn´t want my team to lose a game. (By the way we haven´t lost a game)  So I played half of the game and I got put on sub on the third quarter then I got put back on the court in the last quarter but I was GA and I was nervous because I´m usually just a defender but I shot my goals in well actually missed some because I was losing my balance but that´s okay. The timer went off and the umpire blew the whistle THE GAMES OVER, I have a look at the scores and ..... 
WE WON!!
28 - 8
So we won and it was the last game of round 1 and we haven´t lost a game.
Can´t wait until round 2


So for this weeks free writing I did a little piece of writing about my Saturday netball game.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment