Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Free writing

League training
On Sunday I had league training I really didn´t want to go to this training because I was really really tired but I didn´t want to get dropped from the team because their is way to much girls playing in our  team and also we had these two counties manukau NRL players come and train us for that day on defense, how to tackle properly, and Techniques. It was so fun I was so lucky that I went to this training because all we usually do is just run so it´s cool to change things up. The rain started to pour down but that didn´t stop us, It got so muddy I was covered and it was so sore how the texture of the mud will rub up on two bodies. League was really fun.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you made the right decision to go to training! I often feel the same way, too tired to go, but I always force myself to go and feel better for it afterwards.
    How cool to have some Counties players come to help with defence, I bet you all learn't a lot!
    Maybe next time you could try and use a little more descriptive language - how could you explain how tired you were without actually saying you were tired?

    ReplyDelete