Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Free writing

Today I'm doing another free writing and this is all about what I'm describing in this picture and what I can see.I'm in the habit of doing poems because they are simple and easy to do and it is a way where I can relax and not think so much. I wrote this poem on this picture. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
resource image

He looks like he is a smart man
He looks like he has a wonderful wife
He looks like he some kids
He looks like he doesn't show emotions
He looks like he is a hard working man
He has a white shirt with a vest on top of it
He has navy jeans on with a hat that suit his vest
There a chairs swirling in the air
There are different types of wooden chairs floating in the air
There is a white background with grass that comes up to his lower knees


1 comment:

  1. I love that you like writing poems, but maybe it is time to start writing in a different form. Try writing about something or someone that interests you, find some information. Describe something (a picture maybe) in depth, what can you see, feel, smell hear etc.

    ReplyDelete