Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Assembly

So today for my blog post I´m doing a post on my assembly that happened 2 weeks ago. This assembly was really cool because I got to have fun with my friends and classroom. The first video is about women suffrage and we did a whole project on it. The second video is about what happened to the people in Christchurch and my classroom decided to support them and how we supported them was we made poems.The third video is 2 dance challenge´s and a song mix together. We decided to do this because our classroom did another assembly ages ago and did the first song bracket in the last assembly so we decided to mix it up because we got challenged by our younger classroom called Nga rau powai so we gave them a little surprise. The final video is a song that supports the people in Christchurch as well.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the learning story you created that explains all of our items in more depth. This means the reader doesn't have to watch all the videos but can pick the ones that interest them. Well done Miria. The only suggestion I can make is in regards to your dance sentence. It is quite wordy. Perhaps you could have written it like this. The 3rd video is a response to a younger class, Nga Rau Puawai, who put the challenge out to us in their assembly for the switch it up challenge. We added a couple other dances to mix it up a bit. I wonder if they will challenge us again.

    ReplyDelete