Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Free writing

resource image
Animal town
There is a lot of animals
There is a yellow old original van
There is a lion on top of the van that looks like he is a king of the animals
The animals look like they escaped from the zoo
It´s a sunny day There are eight animals in the picture There are six types of animals in the picture They look like they are looking in different places
There is sun gleaming through the van and over 
There is a country court house 
It looks like a animal town 

Today I did another poem about this picture and I know I am being a bit repetitive but I couldn´t rap my head around a piece of writing that I could write about so maybe next time I will try and do a different piece of writing that isn´t about a poem.
  
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment