Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

End of term reflection

This term has gone way to fast but it has been very interesting, fun,cool and even sometimes very annoying and frustrating.I didn´t enjoy our class getting way to much growling´s. I enjoyed so much stuff that I can´t explain.I have learnt so much but the main thing was learning how to work independent and working out how to understand and explain how to do a strategy. My behavior has been alright all I need to do next term is to stop talking with my friends next to me.I haven´t achieved my goals yet but I am getting to the point where I have achieved them and need to get more goals.My next step for term 2 is to behavior in class more and stop talking, This is my term reflection and I will see you next term. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment