Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Free writing

resource image
There is a trees
There is steps with snow on top of it
There is a huge cliff of rock surrounding the pathway
There is dead trees still trying to fight for it´s life to keep standing
There is fog in the background
There is snow on top of the grass stopping it to grow as tall as it can
Where the steps leads it looks like it has a mystery at the end
It looks like most people don go there at all with all of that coldness
Some how I think people wonder whats up there
It looks like a cold frost night
There are rocks in places that have snow piled on top of them
This looks like a dangerous place
Some how this looks like a mysterious place
This is my blog post for this Mondays free writing time and I´m sorry that it is another poem but I couldn´t think again like last week so maybe I might change it up next term. This is all about this picture and how unusual it is.I have learnt to stop writing so much poems. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mirira I'm Rangi from Tautoro school I'm a year 8 . I like how you describe, how it was a dangerous place and mysterious and how crisp and chilly it is in your opinion. keep the great work

    ReplyDelete