Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Free writing

She looks like she is getting ready for a championship
She looks very strong and very fit
She is ready to push off and start to run
She is in the number 3 lane
She looks like she is very competitive and focused
There a clouds in the sky ready to emerge just like she is ready to run
It looks like she is at  a race track all by herself
It looks like she is determined to win something very valuable
She looks like all she eats is healthy foods
She looks like she is trying to fight through pain that was caused last race that meant a lot to her.

This Monday I am writing about a picture that I got on a site called pobble and it is a very interesting site but it helps me a lot because I can get a picture and write something that I want to write.
I write about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment