Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Rocket challenge


So for the past few weeks or so we have had a man could troy and he is a engineer and he works for far north district council and the company made up a challenge called the rocket challenge and it has being interesting and fun we aren´t up to the making the rocket part but it is going to be fun we do and I can´t wait it has been fun working with troy and finding stuff out about how rockets work and etc. Hope you enjoy and next week I might update you´s on the whole making the rocket and etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miria, I am so pleased that you are looking forward to this learning... I know I am too!
    Please remember your punctuation learning when writing learning stories. Names of people and places should have capital letters and we don't say 'you's' - just 'you' is ok.
    Otherwise, I am looking forward to seeing how your rockets turn out and reading your great reflections of your learning.

    ReplyDelete