Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Free writing

Netball
Saturday 11th May 2019 
Every Saturday I play netball in Kerikeri and it´s amazing and fun.
On Saturday My team and I were playing against Kerikeri Jades. I was really nervous because I have versed them in the past but the thing is that was in the past I wouldn´t know what to expect from them. My team and I got together to see if everyone was all here and we were so we started to do some practicing such as running around the whole court, basic exercise and etc. We had 15 more minutes on the court to get ready and start playing the game so our coach just started to talk to us for some advice and soak up sometime on the court. It was our time to play so we got checked if our nails were short and our captain had to do rock, paper, scissors to see who has the ball first and what goal your shooting at. GAME TIME, the time starts and the umpire blows the whistle. We played so good and so well the final score was 38 to 6, WE WON. After our both teams won we did some photos and we all went home THE END.
This Monday I wrote about what happened on Saturday at netball.
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Sup Miria its Ocean here from room 6 (next door) Kawakawa Primary School, This is a very interesting blog post you so glad that our team won you played very very well and thank you for supporting me when I had a sore neck and well I was on the netball court. I also love the Tukau jersey mine is a bit to big # basically my dress haha...After all well done you played amazing and maybe in your spare time can go and check out my blog post about netball : http://kpsoceanv.blogspot.com/ happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning your game!! What a great achievement! Maybe next time you could describe your feelings more, even look at a moment in time - focus on the most interesting part of the game.

    ReplyDelete