Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

ART

This week I am posting about my art, In my classroom we have been learning about 3 types of brush stokes we can do in this piece of art and etc.We have been working on these for a while but just didn´t have the time to get around and finish them until I think I have finished mine yesterday.I am just going to show you´s Where I am at in my art work.I really didn´t have anything else to post about so I decided to do my art. The 3 brush strokes that we used was - Stippling - Dry brush - Wet brush.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful piece of art Miria. You did a great job of using the three different brush strokes and such tidy painting. Maybe next time you could explain what the three types of brush strokes are in case the reader doesn't know. :)

    ReplyDelete